Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Rush

There are only eighteen more days till Christmas and I have not finish making gifts for the family. My gifts consist of handmade earrings and a couple of rings. I am finishing up the last of the scarf and hat sets and will be buying some gift cards.

What gifts I have bought have been online away from the frenzied mall and outlet crowd. No Black Friday or Monday for me. No pushing, no shoving, no rude remarks, no "but I had that first"... No!!

I have made online purchases from some incredibly nice and considerate sellers...some I know personally. These sellers have shipped my goodies to me with speed and offer great customer service to boot. The kind of service one does not see enough of in the physical stores anymore.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great time being with friends and family this holiday season. Take care and be safe.

No comments: